Attend Seattle’s premier wholesale textile trade show March 11 and 12. This year, attendees will also have an opportunity to attend a variety of business development seminars by industry experts on topics such as: Adding Customizable Fabric to Your Product Line, Marketing Basics for Today’s World, and Assest Based Financing.
Benefits of the show include:
- Great value in return for your investment of attending the Show (admission to the Show is FREE)
- The only show of its kind in the Pacific Northwest
- See a broad range of fabrics, notions, trims, ribbons and sewing materials
- Customer-oriented exhibitors are eager to serve
- Be aware of the newest lines before they are shown elsewhere
- Gather new ideas and learn about market trends
- Personal appointments may be scheduled with factory representatives
Sunday, March 11, 2012 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday, March 12, 2012 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Red Lion Hotel on Fifth Avenue
1415 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101